Monday, December 8, 2008

Acknowledgments

I wanted to say a few words of thanks to people who have contributed, helped or otherwise encouraged me along the way. This list will most likely continue to grow.

Thanks must first be given to Venerables Jinghui and Minghai for allowing me to translate their teachings.
A special expression of gratitude must be given to Cecily, who is acting as my copy editor, and helping me get my translations into readable condition.
Thanks must also be given to the following people: my mother, for helping me to study Chinese language; Bill Porter, for translation advice and encouragement; He Shanmeng, Associate Professor of Philosophy at Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province, China, for helping with translation questions; Charles Muller for use of his Digital Dictionary of Buddhism, which has been referenced extensively during the translation process; Ven. Huifeng, yet another person who must be thanked for translation help; and whoever else I may have overlooked, but has supported or encouraged me in various ways throughout the last several years on my path!

Unless otherwise noted, the photography used on this blog is the work of Zhangwang, a noted Chinese photographer who specializes in Buddhist photography. He has kindly allowed me to use his work on this blog. 多謝! All rights to his photography are possessed by him.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.